Spectral Data Converter - RGB takes satellite imagery and generates georeferenced RGB images using formulas provided by the user as parameters. The output can be opened in standard images viewer and also GIS tools like QGIS or ArcGIS.
This tool can be used to:
- generate simple visualizations of observed data
- visualize various indices, such as NDVI or EVI, and
- show data in pseudocolors.
If you need to experiment with bands, use our Mixer tool available here. This will enable not only to use RGB mix but also: Hsv, Lab, Pseudocolor and transformation according to a given formula.
Supported input blocks are:
- Landsat-8 Level 1 (TOA) AOI clipped
- Pléiades Download
- Pléiades Streaming
- Sentinel-1 L1C GRD AOI clipped
- Sentinel-2 L1C MSI AOI clipped
- Sentinel-2 L1C MSI Full Scenes
- Sentinel-2 Level 2 (BOA) AOI clipped
- SPOT 6/7 Download
- SPOT 6/7 Streaming
- WorldDEM 90m BBOX
This block has a single output capability,
up42.data.aoiclipped. It produces a RGB GeoTIFF file generated from provided formulas in
blue parameters for selected
For more information about this processing block, please see the documentation.
End User License Agreement
View the End User License Agreement conditions in a new tab.